Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mothers Day Craft.

I decided to be crafty for Mothers Day this year, and make gifts for Linda and Loretta. Truth be told I needed a craft project because its been too long since I have gotten to work on a fun project. I bought these 8x8 folded chip boards from Oriental Trading Company. As you can see the first photo is the before, and the remaining photographs are the after.

One side is Spring, and the other side is Fall. I used picture corners so the pictures could be interchangeable.

They sit very nicely on top of a mantel or entertainment center. They turned out so cute I am going to have to make one for myself.


Here are some up close pictures of the individual sections.







Don't you wish you got to open this on Mothers Day!

3 comments:

About Ours Good One Home said...

Tiffany, you've got skills! What a fabulous project! Marcie

Smullin Family said...

Too cute!
What attaches the chipboard at the "hinge"?
I like it, nice job.

Arianne said...

This is adorable, I just saw it in person ad Dad's house! I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!