Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B: Each player answers the questions about themselvesC: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 30 and Rick and I had been married for nine months, doing things that we now don’t get to do because we have THREE children! Hummm…that’s probably what caused the three children. We were living in Nampa, or more preciously I was living in Nampa and Rick was commuting there on the weekends from Utah. I was throwing the thugs of Nampa in jail.

2. What was on my to-do list for today?
Go to Provo humanitarian center to pick up fabric for quilts for RS Enrichment next week. Go pick up batting and yarn for quilts at fabric store. Purchase short sleeve t- shirts for Lauren for summer. Deliver invitations for Enrichment. Deliver fabric, batting, and yarn to sisters who signed up to help with quilt preparation. BLOG. Fix dinner. Review last draft of legal decisions from yesterday’s board. Do a preliminary review of next week’s Board cases. Take Lauren to piano. Watch Good Things Utah to see if Mark is a qualifier for the Thomas contest. Call stove guy to see if he is ever going to fix my cook-top. Vacuum rug under kitchen table, because odd things stick to my feet when I walk on it. Look at map to determine how to get to SLC humanitarian center for tour with RS tomorrow. Remind Lauren to do her homework. Fix lunch for Lauren & Rick for Thursday.

3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire?
Hire myself a wife/personal assistant/cook/housekeeper. Purchase the horrible house across the street with a great view, tear down the house and build a new one in its place for Jeff & Linda. Move into house with Jeff & Linda while my house gets remodeled, specifically, the kitchen, all bathrooms, laundry room, electrical system, and plumbing. Of course new paint and carpet. Let Rick build the cabin of his dreams. Set up trust funds for family members, start a non-profit charitable foundation.

4. 3 Bad habits...
-Getting on my kids about messes, instead of enjoying and playing with them.
-Eating way too much sugar and not exercising enough
- Not reading my scriptures

5. Places I have lived.....
Nampa, ID, Washington DC, Provo, UT

6. Places I have worked...
Pioneer Seed Company, Safeway, Farmer Jacks, IGA, Senator Steve Symms, BYU, Idaho Labor Department, Hamilton Michaelson & Hilty, Utah Valley State College, Utah Department of Workforce Services, My Home.

7. 3 Things people don't know about me...
- I snore very loudly at times
-I want to learn to quilt when I am old.
-I love playing with Thomas trains nearly as much as Mark does. Making cool track is the greatest!

I would like to tag; Ciarran, Lindsey & Krista.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey, thanks for the tag! I will have to get right on that. . .now I know what to right in my "To Do" list!

Melanie said...

You To Do list was dizzying! Also, did Mark qualify?

Tiffany Hales said...

Not yet, there are still two more days. They are running the contest differently then they first announced. They are doing runner ups and then a grand prize. They have announced three runner ups, with one more to be announced tomorrow. The grand prize on Friday. We are keeping our fingers crossed.

Yes I know my list is dizzying. I wish I could say it that this was not normal but it is. RS presidency consumes a lot of time. Rumor on the street is we are headed for release, then maybe my list will not be so bad. Oh yeah I still have THREE kids. Take my advise, stop at two.