Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Katie!

Katie turned One today! Its hard to believe its been a year, its also hard to believe how much she has grown and changed in a year. Here are a few of her thoughts on the day.
"It's bright, its pretty"

"Wow look at my haul, Lauren and Mark will be jealous."

"And they didn't think I knew how to unwrap a present!"


"Its good to have an older sister to teach you how to play with your toys."


"I really liked all the books I received."


"I got this really cool quiet book from Arianne. Can't wait until church, finally something to do."

"Daddy, he is a useful guy."

"Look at my cool cupcakes."

"I'm not sure I understand, but I am getting lots of attention, and they are singing some weird song"
"Frosting and sprinkles are great!"

"The most efficient way to eat is to jam it all in at once."


"That was delicious."



0 comments: