Friday, September 25, 2009

Swiss Days

Labor Day weekend is Swiss Days in Utah. They have a big festival in Midway and celebrate everything Swiss. As part of the festival they have vendor booths with handmade crafts. Now I am going to tell you a little secret, I am not nearly as creative as you think, but I am really good at stealing other people's ideas, and making them my own...shush...don't tell... So armed with my camera I hit Swiss Days and walked out with pictures of cool things.












There is a very good chance at some point in the future you will see posted on my blog the "Tiffany" version of many of these fine items....





4 comments:

Megan said...

I have one of those black "FAMILY" block/picture holder things (it literally looks exactly the same...ribbon and everything). We got it for Christmas probably 4 or 5 years ago. I love it!

Rochelle said...

Hey Tiffany! That's in my town! You should have stopped by! This year was the first time I attended and my mom, sis, and me are DETERMINED to make an entire weekend of it next year! There are so many wonderful things to see! Once again, you have GREAT taste!

Arianne said...

so fun, I so want to go to that again someday! The flower quilt is adorable, I've got to figure out how to do that!

A*Waite said...

Oh I love the Daisy quilt it is so cute!!