Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Get Smart?

On Saturday Lauren and Mark decided they were spies/undercover agents and set about solving all the mysteries that abound in my house. Of course most of the mysteries involved Halloween conspiracy theories.

Mark began the adventure by saying "There is a giant spider in the temple of Halloween. I have to kill it." I instructed him to go and kill said spider, and he returned and reported "I am done with my mission, I killed the spider."

This is Mark's attempt at spy wear, not very Maxwell Smart. Personally I think he looks a little like the uni-bomber...., either that or he is ready to rob a bank...
Lauren the ever stylish "Agent 99" Note the ear piece in her ear, a necessary requirement for all good spies.


1 comments:

Arianne said...

That is funny, such personalities!