Friday, September 18, 2009

Don't you wish you were MY sister?


As many of you know I have been on a craft binge lately. Crafting has reached new heights of being out of control. Well I only have so much wall space in my house so I had to expand to a new house, and I decided that Arianne's walls needed my attention. (I am not forgetting Ciarran, but until she recently moved, she had NO wall space in her apartment.) In honor of my cute niece, and soon to be second cute niece, I made pink and black items for Kallie's room, which will also be the room of her new, yet to be named, sister. The color scheme was Arianne's choice, I just followed suit.

The original intent of the magnet board was for Arianne to attach ribbon to it to hang Kallie's hair bows. Apparently Kallie as too many hair bows, so its being used to stick up pictures of her cousins, which is just fine with me. I happen to have an affinity for Kallie's cousins. The star is a metal star like the one I did for Lauren's room. Finally the square object you see is a box. I bought a paper marche box and covered with with scrapbook paper and sealed it with Mod Podge. (Yes I am a Mod Podge junkie.)

Its good to be my sister!

1 comments:

Arianne said...

Ya, it's totally good to be your sister, for LOTS of reasons!! I LOVE the stuff you made for Kallie's room, it's perfect. Kallie is still obsessed with that box, I need to install some high shelving, maybe I'll have to paint something cute like you!