Monday, September 14, 2009

Karate

Mark is not really a team sport sort of a guy. He is a rugged individualist, who marches to his own drum. In light of that I thought the sport of karate might just be up his ally. After all it involved kicking, hitting and punching, along with all sorts of fun grunts. What could be more Mark?

Mark is practicing his punches with his instructor.

Wow, check him out he earned his white belt!
An added side benefit, discipline and focus are a large part of karate.
There is nothing about this sport that I don't like.
For Mark it is a perfect fit.


4 comments:

Ciarran said...

These pictures are adorable!

Lora Dawn said...

I've always wondered if it develops "discipline/focus" as I've heard. Keep us posted.

Brooke said...

Very clever!!! You will have to keep us updated on the success!!

Arianne said...

I agree with Ciarran, Mark looks pretty cute in his karate get-up!