Monday, September 13, 2010

Yep, time for fall!

As in tradition, Labor Day Weekend signifies for us the start of fall. Away go our patriotic decorations of the summer and out come our fun fall finds. The kids LOVE it! We started with the Halloween tree and I had LOTS of help.

Only a few things needed to be "fixed" by mommy....

Lauren accepted the challenge to decorate the dining room, (and yes, that is a Christmas tree....)

Marked helped me with the mantle.

Alas the finished product. The front entry table.

The dining room, whose theme is "The nightmare before Christmas."

The Halloween tree.

My favorite, the mantle. Although the sign is small, the one on the right, on top, says "Queen of Halloween." Enough said.

5 comments:

Ciarran said...

I hope you still have that creepy candy corn man...

Tiffany Hales said...

Of course I do!

Smullin Family said...

We got out the Halloween/Fall decorations on Friday and decorated our living room and front hallway. I have to admit, I was feeling a little strange about doing too much Halloween decorating outside...what would the neighbors think? Is it too early?
Seeing your post has made me feel a little better. :)
Happy Fall y'all!

Lori said...

Oh my! I'm so behind the curve on this one. Better dig out my Fall swags and give the house an update of color splash. Your house looks adorable!

Rochelle said...

I'm inspired, must open Halloween box & decorate A.S.A.P.!!