Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dylan's Candy Bar.

I have discovered the place I desire to be buried and spend eternity. Dylan's Candy Bar. For someone like me who believes the four food groups are white sugar, brown sugar, powder sugar and honey, I have found heaven. It is a store where only items made with significant amounts of sugar are allowed to be sold. If its candy, they have it and they sell it.

The owner of this story is Dylan Lauren, daughter of Ralph Lauren.

Yes, Dylan has her own Barbie doll, also available for purchase. I am thinking you have "arrived" if you have your own Barbie....

Did I mention Candy???

Chocolate covered Oreos. I have to say, they are delicious and give those fried Oreos a run for their money.

There was lots of chocolate.

A big bathtub filled with gum balls.

Lauren was invited to participate in a marshmallow shooting contest, hit the target, you get a prize.

She hit the target and got a tin to fill with any candy she wanted. Considering the candy was $12.99 a pound, she scored, in more ways than one.

This is the celebrity wall. Celebrities who visit, select their favorite candy, and sign the box of candy that goes on the wall. (Sugar and celebrity, what is NOT to love about this place???)

Finally the wall of candy bars, both new and retro. If its sugar they have it, and if they don't, it was never a good candy to begin with.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I WANT TO GO THERE!!!! It looks heavenly!

Smullin Family said...

I want to jump into that bathtub of gumballs...just looks so fun. I love all of those bright colors together.
I think I would LOVE this store! YUM!

Lora Dawn said...

Hm-m-m-m. It may tie for first place with my old favorite, Barnes and Noble- - - as the store I want to be lock in over night!

Rochelle said...

I finally know what heaven looks like!