Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Twirly skirts.

Last Friday night the kids and I decided a meal of Costco hot dogs and/or pizza seemed like a good dinner. Besides I needed a few essentials like trash bags, and all the other "must haves" that Costco sells. (Well that is how I justified my trip anyway...)

On Friday night they were doing a special store event featuring these absolutely adorably twirly skirts. They came in several different colors, but Lauren and Katie decided the orange and pink was just right for them. The skirts are reversible so can wear either the pink side or the orange side.

The girls love the skirts, they can twirl, the skirts are bouncy and fluffy, and in general just a delight.

4 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

OO-oo-oo I think I would have loved having such a twirly skirt when I was their age. Happy dancing, girls.

Matthew Kelly said...

So cute! This is Brooke by the way, I am signed on to my brother0-in-laws account and I am too lazy to change it. Calli says Hi, I am visiting her right now in Philly!!!!

Arianne said...

Those are so cute, I want one am I too old?!

Smullin Family said...

Oooo, I LOVE them too! Maybe Abree NEEDS one for Christmas..yes, I think so.