Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Because I LOVED China sooooo much.

You know the squatter toilets in China were my favorite part of the experience, because after all, its so fun to squat, and then aim straight.....so I decided I MUST have my own squatter toilet. I mean after all what could be better practice for future travel to third world countries?? And besides think how trendy I will be!

Meet my squatter toilet. And for authenticity it actually looks like Chinese toilets. But fortunately it does not smell like Chinese toilets, a little bleach took care of that. So if you are planning on traveling to a third world country and want some practice taking care of business or perhaps you just want to experience what it is like when mother nature calls and you lack the luxury of a western style toilet, come to my house and indulge your self in a third world experience and style.

NOTE: This is a limited time offer, I anticipate a return to a fully functioning western style toilet on or before December 10, 2009.

2 comments:

Ciarran said...

Are you fixing that toliet in the bathroom on the main floor? It's always seemed to have a few issues.

Arianne said...

My question is, has Mark tried to go in the hole yet?