Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Large Trees

Now you have enjoyed the beauty of my small trees, its time to appreciate the grandeur of my large trees.

This is the 12 foot tree in my entry way. Yes, a ladder is necessary to decorate this tree.

This is my new tree. It is lime green, silver and black. It's in my basement, and I have to say it kind of looks like tree version of an evening dress.... It matches none of the decor in my basement, but it looks cool!


This is the tree in my bedroom. It is blue and silver, and matches the decor in my bedroom, which is that silvery/blue color that is very trendy right now.

This is the family room tree, where presents are put under and Santa leaves his stash on Christmas eve.

This is called the "bird" tree, because it is full of birds and nature. This is Rick's tree. He selected most all the tree decor. Its in my house this year, because his house is in the middle of a remodel, and a tree just would not work surrounding by sheet rock, wiring, stripped wood trim, and torn up floors. The kids love this tree, they have name nearly every bird on the tree.

Finally, my candy cane tree. I left this tree up since last Christmas because it is my favorite and I could not bring myself to take it down. Its in my dining room, which only gets used once a year anyway, so almost no one realized I was celebrating Christmas in July.
Ciarran thinks I need a tree intervention.....I don't know where she gets that idea?








1 comments:

Courtney and Hyrum said...

One day I will have as many trees as you do. Christmas is the best and I love all of your trees