Friday, August 21, 2009

Lauren decor.

Last year Lauren moved into one of the best bedrooms in the house and I did a little decorating when she first moved into the room, with the intention of doing more. Finally got to it this summer.

I painted this shelf yellow, antiqued it, and painted the knobs pink.
She already had all the fun trinkets to put on the shelf and pegs.
To complete the look I took a metal star and cut out scrapbook paper to cover the star, and used of course my favorite thing in the whole world, Mod Podge, to cover the star.
She loves her new decor!

5 comments:

Smullin Family said...

Cute!
I've been noticing these scrapbook-paper-covered stars, on many different sites recently. I'm thinking I need to get my Mod Podge on. It's been a while. :O)

Leah said...

I love the star idea. I think I will steal it as I have been really pondering what to do with Amelia's room. Thanks Tiffany, you have inspired me.

Brooke said...

Forget the judge/lawyer thing...you should write a creative interior design book! You are so creative!!!

Arianne said...

that is so cute, I love the yellow and pink!

Courtney McLean said...

Seriously is the best room in the house...hmm maybe it's because I lived in it for 5 years! haha anyways, I love the pinks and yellows in her room! Very cute!