Monday, September 8, 2008

We've adopted!!! Not really.....

Last week Rick noticed this very LARGE cat in our yard. We had no idea where he came from because to our knowledge none of our neighbors have cats. Lauren and Mark were immediately draw to the cat. They went outside to give it "love" and let it know it was welcome in our yard, at least by the children under seven who reside here.



The next thing I knew they were carrying the cat around and treating it like their very own pet. Meantime I am getting very nervous, afraid the cat will want to "adopt" us and then we will never be rid of the thing. Although the cat would probably cure our mice problem...... Well the cat could apparently sense my anti-cat vibes, because as soon as I got within 15 feet of the cat, over the fence it went into my neighbors yard. Problem solved.

2 comments:

About Ours Good One Home said...

I believe we had the same cat visit us on Windsor. My kids named it "White Nose" and looked forward to it visiting every day. Good luck!

Jana Lee Bumblebee said...

shame, shame
What!?! You can't give a cat a home?
We are not related.