Friday, September 12, 2008

My "boy crush"


Its true, I have a "boy crush." He is four years old, and just my type, blond hair and blue eyes. We met on May 1, 2004, at LDS hospital. He had commitment issues at first, and hid out in the NICU, for a week. During that time he flirted with several nurses, but ultimately decided I was his one true love, and agreed to make a commitment to be my "boy crush." He can be a little demanding at times, and forgets to use his manners, but he is so sweet and going on dates with me is his favorite thing to do. He knows that when you go on dates with girls you hold hands, and if you really love the girl you kiss her. He must really love me because I get lots of kisses. I know my time is limited and one day some special girl will decided that Mark is her "boy crush" and I will no longer be his one and only true love. Until that time I am going to enjoy my dates, hand holding and kisses!

0 comments: