Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Haunting we will go....

Despite what the weather man tells me, the calendar says it is September, and in my mind that equates to FALL. Gone on the summer decorations, gone are the swim suits and inflatable pool toys, squirt guns and other such summer paraphernalia. We are looking forward to cooler temperatures, with crisp fall nights and chilly mornings. In honor of FALL, we decorated our house. Every year for the past few years Rick and I have added a few more things to our collection of fall decorations. Although we decorate the inside of the house in September, we refrain from decorating the outside of the house until after October first. After all we wouldn't want the neighbors to think we are weird or anything.....Probably too late for that!







Halloween is one of Mark's favorite holidays, he was very excited to get out the Halloween/fall decorations. He kept asking if we were going to "haunt our house." From the looks of it, I believe we did.

2 comments:

Ciarran said...

Halloween Christmas tree??? Are your children scared of the candy corn man because I'm terrified of him...

Smullin Family said...

Yea, I love the Fall and Halloween! I'm itchin' to get out my Fall decorations, but should probably clean my house first.

I went to a new-ish home decor store (Real Deals) today and bought some new cute Fall/Thanksgiving decorations for my mantle. I should have bought some Halloween ones too.