Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A bit under the weather....

The last six weeks at work have been pretty brutal. Although the economy in Utah is still fairly strong we have had a back log of cases that needed to be transcribed. Well they all got transcribed and during the last six weeks we have been working through the pile. I have had a very heavy case load with this last week being the largest, ickiest, yuckiest Board I think I have ever had. I could hardly wait for Tuesday to come and get the dang thing over with, because I couldn't stand to look at it any more. Well Tuesday has come and gone, and I am now paying the price for my late nights and early mornings. I am coming down with a nasty cold. So I might be a little light on posting for the next few days because I need some R&R.

3 comments:

Jana Lee Bumblebee said...

Look here lady, it's been 3 days. Do you need flowers or an ambulance?

Smullin Family said...

Ya...what she said. :o)

Jana Lee Bumblebee said...

.....so drag out your laptop and give us a few weak words. The pioneers would have.