Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Matchy, Matchy

For their birthdays Grandma and Grandpa Hales gave Kallie and Katie matching dresses. Again to honor my mother and not incur a curse upon my head, Arianne and I dressed them up, did their hair, and took pictures, much to the torment and sorrow of our children. Actually they probably are not old enough to realize they are being tortured by their mothers, but have you ever tried to get two one and half year olds to look at the camera at the same time? The torment and sorrow is not upon the child but rather the parent.

It was raining on Monday, and they enjoyed watching the rain from the front door step.
Kallie really wanted to get wet, and kept venturing out where rain drops could hit her.

We were going for the 1900's serious look in this picture. After all being tormented by your mothers is serious business.

3 comments:

Ciarran said...

I love my little Kallie and Katie!

Jana Lee Bumblebee said...

Hey Tiffany, With Angela gone, grandma has no internet access. I know I could copy your blogs for her, but she loves to get mail.

Mail was the system of her day and still her favorite method of communication. If you get around to it, send a thick packet. She, as always loves the pictures and stories.

Jana Lee Bumblebee said...

Me again.

I'm glad you posed these 2 side by side. I could never tell them apart in separate photos.