Friday, September 5, 2008

That crafty Arianne.

We Hales girls cannot help our craftiness. It is not only in our DNA, it was also taught to us by our mother who was always doing some fun craft project, usually related to decorating our house. We are genetically programed to craft. End of story.

Arianne made these cute letters for Lauren and Katie to put in their rooms.
She found letters at the craft store and painted them white. She then cut the shape of the letter out of scrapbook paper, glued it on to the letter, and used a little Mod Podge to "seal the deal." She finished by embellishing the letters with flowers and ribbon. Don't worry she did not forget about Kallie, she has a set in her room too!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Those are super cute!

Ciarran said...

Pretty sure I didn't get the crafty gene...

About Ours Good One Home said...

Nope, no craft gene here. I will sit and watch in awe. What is your email? I talked to my friend and I have her number and just a bit of info for you. I'm jones.marcie@gmail.com.

Smullin Family said...

I too have the crafty gene and love it.
Very cute names....I think I'm being inspired. :o)