Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sweet Sisters

Lauren & Katie had matching outfits for church today. They looked really cute, unfortunately you really can't see the skirts in the picture. They are sweet, with layers of green, yellow and pink. It's a good thing I took this picture before church because Katie & mommy for that matter, had enough of church by about half way through Sacrament meeting, and Sacrament meeting is the first meeting in our three hour block. Katie was very "wiggly" today and would not sit still nor would anything comfort her. Rick took her out into the foyer, and after about 15 minutes I heard her wailing when someone opened the door to the chapel. I went out to relieve Rick and discovered that she had fallen which was causing her to cry. She continued on and was very "edgy" during the rest of church. I had to take her to Relief Society because last week Rick tried taking her to Elders quorum and she screamed the entire time so he ended up walking the hall with her. Apparently she prefers chick action to dude action. While in Relief Society she proceeded to empty the contents of the first counselor's purse while I was attending to some Relief Society business. What can I say it was pink and had cool girl stuff in it, including an ice cream scoop which she really liked. (I must place a disclaimer here, normally Sue does not carry an ice cream scoop in her purse, but we served ice cream today as a treat in RS.)

2 comments:

Ciarran said...

I'm so in love with that Katie! She is getting so big! Love the matching outfits!

Arianne said...

awww, that melts my heart! They are so cute, you did mom proud!