Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Phrases commonly heard at slumber parties attended by three year olds


On Tuesday night Mark got to have another slumber party with Savannah, when Krista returned from Arizona, on her way back to Nebraska. Here are a few highlights:

First time out of bed: Mark said: “There is something very mysterious going on.”

Second time out of bed Mark said: “We should go get back in bed.”

Third time out of bed I was tucking Mark back into bed and I asked him if he could be quiet so Savannah could sleep he responded “No I want to be sneaky.”

Fourth time out of bed, Krista was tucking them both in and Mark said “I could talk about trains all night long. One night when we were at a hotel I talked and danced all night long. I swayed and swiveled.”

I am in soooooo much trouble………

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Mark is hilarious! His antics always make me laugh. And you write the stories so well.