Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tea anyone?

I was beginning to think that Santa had inadvertently left one of his elves at my house. For about 10 days I would go into my dining room to find items removed from the cupboard and placed on the table. I would put the items away, but within a day or two they would be back out.

I could never catch the culprit, hence the elf theory.

Finally Katie fessed up and informed me that she was having a "tea" party in the dining room. Apparently her plastic tea set would just not suffice anymore and in order to have a proper tea party, she needed to be using the real stuff, in a real room, that appeared to be designed for tea. After all in her life we have never actually "eaten" in the dining room, so it was logical for her to conclude that it was a very proper room to serve tea.

So next time you come to my house don't be surprised if Katie invites you to tea.