Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!

New Years Eve: Food, movies, food, games, food, puzzles, food, playing with cousins, food, gossiping about everyone in the family who was not there, food, party poppers, food, party hats, food, sparkling cider to ring in the new year, food, and finally did I mention food?

Addie and Lauren missed the memo that they were supposed to eat their food not wear it.

Katie and MacKenzie, they teamed up against Laure and Addie, and all the girls teamed up against the lone, boy, Mark.

Mark insisted on wearing Papa's t-shirt for PJ's

We have horns and hats, it must be getting close...

Yay, party poppers!

Cheers to the new year!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like you guys had fun! You know what is funny?!? The first thing I saw in the last picture was the Robert's bag and I thought to myself..."I wonder what she got". I love that store!