Monday, January 18, 2010

Meet my new niece!!!!

Arianne had a baby, and I got a new niece. In other words, she did all the hard work, and I get the rewards! Meet Charlotte Aleah Smith. I went to Portland to spend some time with Arianne and spoil her, Keith, Kallie and of course Charlotte. Plus now I have to rely on Arianne for a baby fix, seeing as how my factory has closed.

If you think her face looks familiar, it does, she is a spittin image of her older sister Kallie.

Katie, of course had to hold her new cousin, I am trying to convince her that she is a human and not a baby doll.....

Katie lovin on her new cousin, with Kallie the older sister, smiling on!



3 comments:

John and Melanie Gray Hales said...

Congratulations to Arianne and Keith. Glad all is well. Our best wishes to them and Charlotte !

Smullin Family said...

Yay! Welcome Charlotte!
So glad that you can be there to help/spoil Arianne and family. Cute cousin pictures.

A*Waite said...

WHat a cutie, and look at all that hair!! I love her name!