Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Bucket List.

Welcome 2010! Rather than set goals for the new year I decided I would make a bucket list, (not that I plan on dying in 2010...) but rather I thought it might be a fun way to do some new things in 2010. So here is the list.....

1. Change hair color
2. Learn to make jewelry
3. Climb the "Y" in honor of 20 years since college graduation, (yikes I am old), which was the last time I climbed the "Y"
4. Visit a new city. (In America, I am sooooo over foreign travel...see China post circa, October 2009)
5. Learn to use Photoshop
6. Prefect my awesome sense of style and taste.
7. Be more humble.....
8. Play more games with the kids
9. Clean out the garage
10. Invite five different people to go to lunch with me that I have never taken to lunch.
11. Listen to five new music artists and incorporate their music into my itunes.
12. Buy lemonade/Popsicle from a kid's stand during the summer
13. Sit on the deck during a hot summer night and admire the night sky.
14. Learn to use the Gypsy machine I bought to go with my Cricut
15. Paint a room in my house, some color other than beige!

Here's to a happy, fun and different 2010!!!!!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like a good list! And if you're looking for some new, good music, look up The Hush Sound. So good! Particularly Wine Red and Sweet Tangerine.

Lora Dawn said...

So will we have another redhead in the family?

What a fun array on your Bucket List---I may make one for myself.

Smullin Family said...

I would love to help you complete your bucket list...especially the ones about crafty things and lunch. We've never officially gone to lunch together, have we? :)

A*Waite said...

I have taken some great online photoshop classes from Jessicasprague.com. I have loved learning all the things I can now do with photoshop.
Amber

Lost on the Roundabout said...

ambitious list I would say Tiffany. It was good to visit with you at Joleen's during the holidays. Your children remind me of the Hales' children in years passed.

Good luck with your list, be happy, and check out IL Divo.

Janel