Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Brave or Crazy, you decided, part two

As you can imagine with two 2 year olds, dress up was the order of the day, EVERY day. Sometimes more than once a day.

Kallie in her finest.

Katie, singing, like all good Disney Princesses do.

On Sunday we made cookies, the choclolate chip varriety.

Because these girls have Ison/Hales genes, they like the cookie dough more than the cookie!
On a weather note, the weather here is playing with my mind...., ok it does not take much to play with my mind..., but still. The first few days, it rained, which of course I anticipated, after all I was in Oregon in January. But on the third day, the rain stopped, the sun came out, it was green outside and 55 degrees. It felt like March. I had this overwhelming desire to purchase Easter dresses, hide plastic eggs, and eat really good chocolate Easter candy.....



2 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

Katie singing her tonsils out cracks me up!

angela said...

Eating dough, some Ison gene in there.