Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So what do I do with all those cards?

You may wonder what I do with all those cards I make. Well here is an example. My friend Renee is having a birthday today.

One of my favorite things in whole entire world is a cream cheese sugar cookie from Smart Cookie. You can buy them individually, or by the dozen. (They are cheaper by the dozen). They freeze really well, so if you can control your late night cravings to whip one out of the freezer in order to feed the sugar beast within, they are the perfect thing to keep on hand for when you need a fun treat for a friend. Consider yourself informed.

5 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

Yum!

KarenWaite said...

So cute! I love the cards - I just called my mom to have her check her Target - she's really into making cards! I want to eat that cookie!

Brooke said...

Yummy!!! And great job on the cards, I wish I had your talent!!!

Ciarran said...

Those cookies look amazing! I need to go there next time I'm in Provo!

Arianne said...

It's posts like this that make me wish I lived in UT, I want those cookies!