Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Build a Bear.

Turning five in our family means your first trip to Build a Bear. We made it extra special with a Mommy & Mark date. I picked up Mark from pre-school, and we went to lunch. Food court at Target, believe me not my choice, HIS. They do have a Pizza Hut with the mini pizzas which is what he wanted. Then it was on to the mall and Build a Bear.

He picked a black bear.

Then he stuffed his bear.

Kissed the bear's heart for good luck.

Washed the bear.

Dressed the bear.

Bear is done, and looks a cute as Mark. One last stop, to name the bear. You can call the bear "Dave," Mark does....

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

So cute! Build-A-Bear is in a world of it's own. Going there is like a mini vacation to the land of fluffiness. I seriously love it there. Way to go Mark, thanks for introducing us to Dave!

Arianne said...

I love how his teddy bear clothes look just like a typical Mark outfit (minus the basketball shorts)!