Thursday, May 7, 2009

Grrrrrrrrrr.....

This was yesterday.

8:00 a.m. Wake up, feed children breakfast, bathe children, dress children, comb hair of children, throw on sweats to take children to school. Children delivered to school by 9:00 a.m.

9:00 a.m. Clean Mark's room, clean Mark's bathroom, Clean Lauren's room, Clean Lauren's bathroom.

9:45 a.m. ME, shower and dress, make my bed.

10:20a.m. Call about getting garage door fixed. Call about changes to phone service. Start a load of laundry.

10:30 a.m. Friend Sue arrives, make cards.

12:00 p.m. Pick up Mark from pre-school along with friend Jason, who is coming to our house for a play date.

12:15 p.m. Feed Mark, Katie and Jason lunch.

12:30p.m. Clean up lunch, empty dishwasher, fill dishwasher, sweep kitchen floor, vacuum rugs in mudroom and kitchen, change laundry and start another load, menu plan for the next week, make a grocery list, and put together birthday gift for a friend.

2:00 p.m. Put Katie down for nap, trim rose hedge in back yard.

3:30 p.m. Answer email for work. (Yeah, the job where they actually pay me!)

4:00 p.m. Lauren home from school, feed her snack, get her ready for dance, gather necessary items for dance, including snacks for Katie and Mark. Change laundry. Deliver birthday present.

4:45 p.m. Leave for Tumbling and Dance.

5:00 p.m. Mark tumbling class. Lauren, Katie and I wait in the cafe at the studio, while Lauren does homework, Katie snacks, and I review cases for work.

6:00 p.m. Lauren dance. Mark, Katie and I go to the grocery store.

7:00 p.m. Pick up Lauren from dance.

7:15 p.m. Arrive home, unload children and groceries. Feed children cold cereal for dinner, (Can you blame me, look a the day I had?) Put away groceries. Clean up from dinner.

8:00 p.m. Tell Lauren to practice piano, watch 20 minutes of American Idol, get PJ's on kids, brush teeth, stories and prayers, children in bed at by 9:00 p.m.

9:00 p.m. Pick up and straighten house, gather up trash, and put trash cans by curb for Thursday pick up. Begin working on cases, ya know for that real job I have where they pay me $$$$$.

1:30 a.m. Go to bed.

This is pretty typical for a Wednesday. (It was a little busier than normal, but not much) Each day has its own schedule which is just about crazy as this one.

Our Relief Society has decided the sisters in our ward need to learn how to do indexing searching for the church's Family Search program. We are expected to learn how to do the searching, and then spend 30 minutes a week completing the work.

Grrrrrrrrrr........in the next life please come visit me, I will be located in the Terrestrial Kingdom.

4 comments:

Arianne said...

Your day makes me dizzy, I think you need a personal assistant would your office pay for that?!

Sue Jackson said...

Can you believe everything you do in one day? Thanks for fitting the card making in---I loved it! I think I will probably be sitting next to you in the terrestial kingdom. Do you think we can make cards for the celestial people to send to the rest of us?

Brooke said...

you are hilarious!!!! I hope you have a day of r&r soon!!!

Philip said...

Your children are blessed to have such a loving, organized, creative, hard-working mom!
Happy Mother's Day! You deserve it and I admire you.