Friday, May 29, 2009

I is a preschool graduate.

Its official. Mark survived two years of preschool, or rather preschool survived Mark. I do believe his teacher "Miss Mangum" kept a daily log of the things that come out of his mouth...because she was quite frankly astounded at Mark. I believe her exact words were "I have never had a child like Mark before." The last day of class as he was waiting for me to come and pick him up he turned to Miss Mangum and said "When I am a teenager I am going to wear mint deodorant." She was glad to know he was concerned about his personal hygiene.

Here is Mark standing in front of his self portrait.

Here is Mark with two of his preschool friends, as they are lined up for graduation.

You can't graduate unless you get a whole pile of stuff.
Alright on to Kindergarten, hope Canyon Crest is ready...



2 comments:

Martha said...

I bet that "daily log" would be so much fun to read!!

Arianne said...

So grown up! I can't wait for the kindergarten stories, bring em on!