Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm Two, thank you very much. (part one)

As part of my streak of two year old Independence I have hijacked mommy's blog to tell you all about my birthday. After all who knows more about my birthday than me, and I am not sure mommy can be trusted to accurately tell the story, she sooooo seems to exaggerate and over do things....

The birthday presents. Mommy wrapped them in my favorite color PINK.

The birthday cake. I requested cupcakes, its the "in vogue" thing you know. And I am nothing if not stylish. Mommy decorated them to look like flowers.

The birthday lunch. In keeping with my sophisticated taste, I had chicken salad on a croissant, with fresh strawberries, and pasta salad. Yummm. The croissant and pasta salad were my favorite.

Moi, the birthday girl, complete with candle lit cupcake.

I gave the two thumbs up to my cupcake it was delicious.
Tomorrow, part two, THE PRESENTS.

3 comments:

Arianne said...

I've been anxiously awaiting these pictures, looks like she had fun! Kallie says "my cake" not sure if she's talking about Katie or the cupcakes! I think I see your new magnet board in the background, I'm requesting a close up shot!

Brooke said...

cute! I want to be invited, those cup cakes look delicious!!!

Leah said...

I agree, the lunch looked absolutely yummy. Happy Birthday Katie.