Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Don't let the door hit you in the .....

Monday was Katie's first day of preschool and she was excited! After a week of seeing her older sister and brother go to school she wanted her turn.

Here is she is in her best back to school pose, complete with her school bag.
Now in my mind I had envisioned we would have a nice tender moment as she walked into preschool, with a little trepidation about mommy leaving her for three hours, being in a new place, with unfamiliar kids, you know the usual stuff.
Ummm....forgot to check and see if that is how Katie pictured the first day of preschool. I no sooner parked the car and opened the door to let her out and she bolted for the school door. She was at the door and headed inside before I even locked the car. Once I determined that she was inside the school, I just let her be, because it was apparent to me she was going to be just fine. Now me on the other hand......well that a different matter altogether......

0 comments: