Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am having a moment......

Vaclempt....I am having a moment, talk among yourselves.....

Ok, I am back. This afternoon we braved a torrential rain and thunder storm to check on the status of Lauren's 4-H projects. And we were rewarded for our efforts! Lauren got two blue ribbons, and one purple ribbon. The purple ribbon is very cool, because it means her project get to go to the state fair!

Blue ribbon

Blue ribbon

Purple ribbon.
Yes, I am PUFFED with pride, and somewhere in the universe Hertha is smiling!
(Oh, I am sooooo going to have good karma for a while!)



3 comments:

Lori said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations Lauren...and Tiffany...and grandma Hertha for passing on those fabulous genes. All projects are darling!! ALMOST makes me want to learn to sew :-)

Arianne said...

Hooray! Congratulations Lauren!!

Smullin Family said...

I knew blue was good, but didn't know that purple meant State..cool!

Way to go Lauren! Your projects turned out so cute. --Yes, Grandma Hertha would be SO proud.