Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spikes.


Mark came home on Monday sporting a new hair cut. The stylist gave him "summer" short cut and gelled him up with some spikes. He thought he was beyond cool. He kept touching the stiff peaks in his hair, making sure they were still there, and asking me if had seen the spikes in his hair. I assured him I had seen the spikes and they were very cool.


On Tuesday morning he demanded that I style his hair with spikes like his stylist. Nothing short of spikes would satisfy him. Gel I did not have, but I did have some moose. So moose it was, and he was just as proud of my "do" as what the stylist had done. He said "this is the best hair day ever."


Only problem moose does not last as long as gel....will be getting some gel....next thing you know he is going to have a girlfriend...so NOT ready for that.

5 comments:

Ciarran said...

He looks so old! Why is he getting so old????

Tiffany Hales said...

Its those spikes I tell you. Not only do they make him look older, he has an older attitude because of them.

Arianne said...

So stinkin cute! Tell Mark Aunt Arianne likes his new do!

Jolee said...

So cute! He does look a lot older though. :)

angela said...

I think Mark looks cute in spikes