Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Naughty


We, that is Katie, has been naughty. Yesterday afternoon, instead of watching a movie with Lauren, which is what I thought she was doing, Katie decided that she needed to empty her dresser, as in take every stitch of clothing out of her dresser and place it on the floor. After she was finished with that activity she moved on to my bathroom and began the activity of getting into my makeup, in conjunction with making sure the carpet was thoroughly soaked with water.


Arrruuuuuuggggg......that child. She is testing every last ounce of patience I have.....

On a bright note, I needed to clean out her dresser and remove all the clothing that was too small, so I guess that activity will be moving up the priority list.

5 comments:

About Ours Good One Home said...

Tiffany, I'd love to buy the clothes she's outgrown!! Rachel is just a bit smaller, so I think the fit would be right. And it would solve part of my "how do I get clothes for my kids without actually having to go to a mall" problem. What do you think?

Arianne said...

You know I feel your pain! Our two girls could cause some serious damage together! At least you can look at the bright side, that's what I did when Kallie dumped the canola oil, I said "well I wanted to shampoo the carpet soon anyway" Unfortunately I didn't want to buy a new nativity set anytime soon!

Martha said...

With my kids, it was the oldest who dumped baby powder down a vent in the floor (at least the whole house smelled good when the A/C kicked on). Then, another time, he and his younger brother emptied an entire bottle of shampoo onto their bedroom carpet.
I'm sure my youngest has some fun surprises in store for me as well.

Tiffany Hales said...

Marcie:

We can so work a deal on clothes!
It will be a win, win for both, you don't have to go to mall and I don't have to go to DI. Plus it gives me a good excuse to come and see your house!

About Ours Good One Home said...

Oh, I can't tell you how happy I am. I loathe shopping. But I want my children to look decent. Anytime you want to come, I'm ready.