Tuesday, December 22, 2009

We're making our list and checking it twice.....

A few weeks ago I was feeling particularly brave or crazy, not sure which...., and I took my children to Toys R Us on a Saturday night. The purpose of this visit was to see if they had a replacement battery for Lauren's snazzy yellow corvette. (No luck) But I decided while I was there to let my kids look around at things they may want to put on their Christmas list. The store was already trashed due to Christmas shopping, so I figured my children couldn't do any more damage than had already been done.

Katie, LOVES, LOVES, LOVES this pink Barbie car, however she is a bit too young, as in she can't reach the electric pedal to make the car operate, so perhaps in a few years. This year the top of her list is a Disney Princess Castle.

Mark would really like a car too......still has a few coordination issues before he can be trusted with a car....

Then I was on to bikes.....of course Katie found the pink princess bike.


Much to my surprise, Mark jumped on a bike and took off! To my knowledge he had never ridden a bike before, and he was like an old pro. Granted it had training wheels, but he still got on it and was tearing up a storm with Lauren in the bike section of the store. So a bike went on to his Christmas list.

As for Lauren, a Nintendo DS, (pink of course) is on her list, along with a whole slew of games she believes she needs....we will see.....


1 comments:

Jared and Shelby said...

Please put an Escalade on my list too!