Monday, December 7, 2009

Lost in translation, part 2....

A few weeks ago I wrote about my cleaning lady and her love of daily shower cleaner, specifically her belief that it is an all purpose cleaner. Well last week I decided I had enough of my house being scrubbed down with daily shower cleaner and provided a brand new bottle all purpose Lysol.



At the conclusion of her three hour cleaning session she asked me to purchase a different product because the Lysol was too toxic. (She really wants that daily shower cleaner back...)



After she left I pulled out the Lysol to see how toxic it was. Here is was I found, a bottle in which 2/3 of it was used during a three hour cleaning session. And she wondered why it was toxic???!!!!!

1 comments:

Arianne said...

Okay, that is cracking me up! You seriously need a translator or you're going to be spending a lot of money on cleaning supplies!