Monday, December 14, 2009

In memorial.......

With all stress of recent events my body decided it needed a suitable manner in which to honor my father. The bacteria located specifically on my chin, decided to congregate in a facial pore and begin to have a little party. It was the best party to have if you are a microorganism. It’s a party that begins deep below the skin’s surface, inflicting as much pain as possible before becoming visible to the naked eye. Once visible to the naked eye the bacteria have multiplied, and invited all sorts of liquid to join the party, resulting in one very large and noticeable red spot appearing on the chin.


Meet the Noel Hales memorial zit. Yes it’s large, yes it’s in charge, and no you may not draw any parallel analogy to its owner. It is currently resting on my face, anxiously awaiting funeral picture taking to forever remind me that as much as I like to control the universe, the universe controls me……


3 comments:

nesquik405 said...

This is a time when it would be cool to live in a veiled-face society. Maybe you could pose artfully behind a lovely fan?

Jared and Shelby said...

How appropriate for a physical ailment to honor the Hales name!

angela said...

check your e-mail Tiffany. I took that spot right out of one of the photos which I posted.