Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Girls night in.

Friday night, Thanksgiving was over, black Friday shopping was done, it was time to craft. Krista and Jenni were in town for the weekend so I invited them over to my house, along with Courtney and Linda, to join Arianne and me in making cute holiday craft.

Look at that mess on my table, that is some serious crafting!

No crafting would be complete without Diet Coke and chocolate. (Although the empty box of chocolate is hard to spot among all the crafting necessities, its kind of like a "Where Waldo" game.)

Linda and her girls, and note I actually have a picture of Linda WITH her eyes OPEN!

Jenni, doing some serious gluing.

Me of course at my Circut!

Krista's finished product.

Jenni's finished product.


Linda's kind of finished product. She still has to "bling" hers out with embellishments.

1 comments:

McBairdFamily said...

This was a very fun night. I have gotten lots of compliments on my Believe blocks. Crafting with you is like crafting at Roberts! Thanks again!