Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas day, the rest of the story....

I love Christmas day after all the presents are opened, and wrapping paper and boxes properly disposed of. My children are highly entertained with new toys, fighting and bickering is nearly non existent, and I get a NAP, with minimal interruptions!



Katie was delighted with the princess castle.



I could not peal the Nintendo DS out of Lauren's hands.


Mark thought spin and fix Thomas was the bomb.


After allowing proper time to play with toys, we took baths, and for me a shower, and headed off to see Alvin and the Chipmunks, the squeakal. (It was about what you would expect, but hey the two year old was really entertained!) After that it was up to my cousin Joleen's house to spend the evening with her family along with her sister Jorjia who lives next door. Joleen's kids got a ping pong table for Christmas, so between that and Rock Band, I did not see my children for two hours. Did I mention how much I like post Christmas aftermath?????



1 comments:

angela said...

very nice pics and a good tradition.
I know things were in a hyb bub at funeral time. Here's my blog address
http://angela-asthebarberpoleturns.blogspot.com

you might want to see my Hertha memories
Also I posted funeral pictures on facebook.
I had to laugh at you r house touring comments. Is this a daycare? I want to come and play in the balls.