Monday, June 15, 2009

Yay, visitors!

Recently Ciarran and Colin came to visit. Well actually they came down for a baby blessing for Colin's brother's baby. No visit to Utah is complete without spending time with my adorable children. After being forced to bounce in the "jumpy things" that we have, milk shakes were in order. Ciarran wanted Colin to experience the Malt Shop, so off we went.

As you can see everyone is enjoying a tasty treat!

Some enjoy their treat more than others...

Look at those two cute faces! Lauren is seriously lucky to have wonderful aunts who spoil her silly!


And finally this is a man who enjoys his treats more than just about anyone else I know.




2 comments:

Ciarran said...

Yay! I love your kids! Thanks for hanging out with us! I can't wait to see them in August.

Arianne said...

That looks like fun! I hate to admit I never tried a Malt Shop milk shake while I lived in Provo, but those look awfully good I think I need to go there next time!