Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Skirts

Several blog posts ago I mentioned that my creativity was overflowing due to the demands of my day job. To demonstrate my creativity Lauren modeled a skirt I made her. Well at the time we picked out the fabric for that skirt we also picked out fabric for three more skirts. Its been a project we have worked on a little at a time, but now all the skirts are done, and Lauren's summer wardrobe is complete.

Brown skirt, with red trim, and a white flower with a red rhinestone.

This skirt is Lauren's favorite, its purple and although the picture does not show it, the fabric has small sparkles in it.

Finally, this is my favorite. I love the colors, I love the pattern, and love the bright pink flower.


10 comments:

Megan said...

Those are so darn stinkin' cute! I would love pattern information.

Ciarran said...

I want a grown up size one! I think the brown skirt is my favorite.

Megan said...

Can you say... Ison Reunion Auction?

Arianne said...

adorable, I agree a tutorial on here would be fabulous!!

Brooke said...

WOW! They are beautiful!!!

Tiffany Hales said...

humm, Megan I had not thought about that I just might have to do that...As for the pattern, I purchased a skirt from Downeast Outfiters, and took the measurments from that skirt.

The top part of the skirt is 32 inches wide, and 5 inches long, the bottom half of the skirt is 72 inches wide and 11 inches long. It just has an elastic casing at the top.

If you need more infor than that let me know.

Arianne said...

okay, i want to know where you got all your cute ric rac stuff, that had to be hobby lobby, right?

Tiffany Hales said...

No actually I got it at Joanne's. Its iron on, so I did not even have to sew it on.

Arianne said...

Good to know, I can do Joann's!

Smullin Family said...

I second the Ison Reunion Auction!!!
Abree is about a size 5/6, Taylee a 10/12 (maybe 14/16)and Rylee a women's size 0 (tiny waist, long legs).

My favorite is the pink one too! Love it!