Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Flowers.

With the arrival of spring, it was necessary to plant a few flowers in my yard to brighten things up a bit.

Katie decided this needed to be a participatory activity, rather than a passive activity. She wrangled control of the wagon and refused to give it up. Only took out a few people and plants with her driving skills. (Note the flower bow in her hair, the pacifier in her mouth, and the determined look on her face, don't mess with this girl. )

Lauren had the other wagon.

Once home she demanded her own wagon to haul flowers. Daddy would unload the flowers, and Katie would deliver them to mommy.

Ironically enough no one was interested in helping me plant the flowers....

Pots on my deck.

I went with a purple and yellow theme on my deck. However the in week since I planted the flowers, the deer have decided they like the fixings at my house and have eaten the heads off many of my flowers. Grrrrr......

Finally, once flowers are delivered to mommy, a ride in the wagon by daddy is a must!


3 comments:

Arianne said...

I cannot get over her cuteness, these pictures are adorable!

Ciarran said...

I love Katie! She looks so adorable with the little wagon!

Brooke said...

very pretty, I love lots of color in my back and front yards.