Monday, June 29, 2009

Good Things Utah.

Although I love my chosen profession, of being a lawyer, and really love my current job of being a judge, I secretly have suppressed desires of being something different. As many of you know I LOVE fashion and clothes. (Blame my mother, its genetic) And in another life I would love to have a job in the fashion industry.

My idol in the fashion industry is Alicia Richmond. Alicia is a personal stylist, and works here is little old Salt Lake City. In addition to being a personal stylist, she speaks on fashion and dressing to flatter your figure, and she also has a gig on a local radio station and a locally produced daytime television program.

I met Alicia last year when I took a shopping trip to New York City. Alicia was our host for the trip and she took us to all the best places to shop.

Well recently Alicia was looking for models for a segment she was doing on plus sized clothing. Alicia asked me if I would like to model, and voila TV star. (Actually it hearkens back to my youth when my mother had me in all sorts of local modeling gigs, so you see I am a natural.)

The date with TV destiny was June 25, 2009, 10:00 a.m. The show, Good Things Utah. Here I am with another one of the models, they are filming us for a promo about the segment.


Here is Alicia describing my outfit for the television viewing audience.

Here are all of the gorgeous ladies I modeled with.

Finally, the hosts of the show. They were super NICE, pretty much just like you see on TV.
Now the question is, should I quit my day job? And if your passion becomes your job, does it cease to be your passion?



6 comments:

Courtney and Hyrum said...

You are beautiful! But do you realize you look that way everytime I have seen you at church?

Jana Lee Bumblebee said...

False eyelashes?

Brooke said...

You are a natural...lawyer/judge by day...foxxy model by night! Hey, it could happen!!!

Arianne said...

Very fun to read all about it, you look fabulous!

just me said...

You look so hot!!! I love the outfit and your make-up.

Jared and Shelby said...

That's awesome, and you do look fabulous!