Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Real Crime in Provo.

My cup does not runeth over.
The police force in Provo needs to start arresting the real criminals and stop messing with the petty folks such as me. The police department can start with the management of Sonic. On Monday I went to get my daily 44 oz of Diet Coke, also known as a Route 44, and was told “I’m sorry we are out of Diet Coke.” What??????? How do you run out of Diet Coke? They are in the business of selling mass quantities of Diet Coke. Surly they know how many drinks they sell on a daily basis. How hard is it to predict the quantity of Diet Coke syrup you are going to need and order the correct amount? I believe even Lauren could figure that math problem out.
As a citizen of Provo I demand that the police department, specifically Officer 3178, take immediate action and arrest the management for false advertisement, and bring them to justice.

1 comments:

Arianne said...

They are building a sonic in our town, I can hardly wait!! Hopefully they won't run out of the good stuff!