Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bandaids.

A simple glance at my youngest child you would think she was a perpetual victim of all sorts of cuts, and scrapes. At any given time she sports at least one banaid, usually of the princess variety. That bandaid will either be found on her knee or arm. Is the bandaid to carefully protect delicate skin that was damaged? NO. Purely decorative.

Purely decorative bandaids are the difference between child #1 and child #3. When Lauren was her age the criteria for a bandaid was "Are you bleeding?" If the answer was "no" then a bandaid was not in order. The criteria for Katie is her saying, or rather demanding, "princess bandaid!"

Trying to decided if I am just to tired to fight the battle, or choosing my battle more carefully....

1 comments:

Arianne said...

ha, that's funny! I've been meaning to ask you about this for a while, because I've notices several bandaids in pictures and they always seem to be on the same spot!