Friday, October 9, 2009

Reuse and Recycle

Before Katie was born I made these cute cards to use as thank you cards for gifts I received. I had extra cards and thought they would make an excellent and very cute room decoration for her nursery. I purchased two white frames that each held three pictures, and put the cards in place of the pictures and then placed the frames on the fireplace mantel in her nursery. (What child has a fireplace in their nursery???...don't answer that question....)

Well with Katie's recent room upgrade, (not that she is sleeping in the new room yet...) I decided to start dismantling the nursery, and maybe she would get the hint. The cute baby cards sadly did not fit either the color nor the decor of the new room, but the frames seemed just fine. So I took the cards out and recycled the frames.

I put cute paper dolls in the frames, and made one pink and green for Lauren,

and of course pink and orange for Katie.
Now that is being environmental friendly!



1 comments:

Sue Jackson said...

They turned out SO cute!