Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring Break?

Last week was spring break from school and all other activities, such as dance. Spring break is always welcome, its warm, the kids can play outside, we can take walks, we can ride trikes and scooters, and with daylight savings time in full force, it does not even get dark until after 7:00 p.m. What's not to love?

Meet spring break 2009. This is what we awoke to on April 16, 2009, a foot of snow. No warm weather, no playing in the yard, no riding trikes or scooters. However plenty of driveway and sidewalk shoveling.... Could somebody please send Al Gore to my house, I am not sure I understand global warming??

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh man, that is a lot of snow! I am glad that I wasn't around for that one!

Candice said...

Al Gore...LOL! What a doofus!