Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bulletin Board

You may recall this summer I made a cute magnetic bulletin board for Lauren. Every time I went in Lauren's room I kept telling her I was going to steal it and put it in my room, because ti was just too cute. She kindly told me "Get you own bulletin board mom." So I did.



Unfortunately the picture does not do it justice. The scrapbook paper is brown, yellow, green and red. I accented with red flowers, and green ribbon. I also made matching magnates out of the left over scrapbook paper. I hung it right over my desk, and now Lauren does not have to worry about her bulletin board turning up missing. I got my own.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I want one! ;)

Smullin Family said...

I don't have one at my house... Lauren's is still in danger of being swiped... keep a close watch on yours too.

Rochelle said...

I want one too!!! You're so crafty!