Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My mother would be so proud!

In keeping with the annual tradition started by my mother, Easter is a holiday where my children are forced to dress in coordinating clothing and pose for the obligatory picture. This year our theme was black, white and pink. A little nontraditional for Easter I know, but classy none the less. Good news for Mark his sweater only had a small amount of pink, so it did not become and issue. I made matching flowers that I added to Lauren and Katie's dresses, and made matching flower clips for their hair. It helped relieve my guilt for purchasing their clothing as opposed to sewing it.

Here is Mark and Lauren. Katie refused to stand in the picture with them.

However, she did agree to sit for a picture. Did I mention we are approaching our two year old birthday?
The most important thing: Everywhere we went on Easter we got lots of "oooo" and "ahhh" at our fine, coordinating Easter attire. I am sure I did my mother proud.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Perfect! Your mom would be VERY proud and I am very impressed!!! Love the look, and yes very classy!!!